This Peach Jello Pie is the perfect no bake dessert. You’re going to love this simple jello dessert with a creamy whipped topping. One slice of this light and creamy dessert just isn’t going to be enough!
The peach flavoring from the Jello really does taste like fresh peach flavor! Anyone who tries a slice of this easy cool whip and Jello pie will give it rave reviews. Be sure to give my Jello in a Pineapple Can a try as well as this Flag Decorated Jello Poke Cake!
Why this recipe works
It doesn’t get any easier than this creamy peach pie! The hardest part of this entire no bake dessert recipe is being patient while it chills in the fridge.
One of the best parts about this simple peach pie recipe is the no bake shortbread cracker crust! If you’re looking for a “dump and go” pie, this is it!
The other positive about this peach dessert is that it’s versatile in how you can make it. While I love using a shortbread pie crust, a no bake graham cracker pie crust is also perfectly yummy.
- Jello – this easy peach pie requires peach-flavored Jello, but it’s easy to change up the flavor of the pie just by changing the flavor of the Jello.
- Ice and Water – are needed to mix with the jello powder.
- Cool Whip – you can choose to buy whipped topping or Cool Whip from the store, or even make your own homemade whipped topping as well.
- Optional Toppings – have fun with the extra toppings ideas. Fresh peach slices and even fresh strawberries or other fruits would also be delicious.
Step One – Add 2/3 cup of water to a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Step Two – Once the water is boiling, add in the peach jello mix until it’s dissolved all the way.
Step Three – Add 2 cups of since into a large mixing bowl and pour the hot jello mixture over the ice and stir until it thickens. (if there are any chunks of ice remaining in the bowl after mixing, just remove) You’ll want to be constantly stirring so that the ice water activates the peach gelatin.
Step Four – Whisk the Cool Whip into the jello mixture until smooth. The smoothness of these two ingredients is what makes the best peach pie texture.
Step Five – Once combined well, pour the mixture into the shortbread crust and put the pie into the fridge for 4 hours. (Cover the pie with plastic wrap so that it can cool slightly without taking on any other flavors and scents from the refrigerator.)
Step Six – Before serving, add the whipped cream (or desired toppings) and serve. Use a rubber spatula to spread the whipped cream over the filling.
- Raspberry jello – Try this recipe with raspberry jello (or really any flavor!) instead for a different twist
- Fresh Fruit – Adding fresh fruit is simple. You can mix in fresh fruit with the Jello and cool whip, or you can add fresh fruit on top. Some fruit options would be diced peaches, sliced peaches, fresh raspberries, and strawberries.
- Oreo Crust – Oreo fans will love having a cookie crust as an option.
- Traditional pie crust – If you have a killer pie crust recipe that you love, use it. Just make it and bake it first, and be sure to let it cool before adding the filling.
- Homemade whipped cream – You can make up your own whipped cream if you want.
You can substitute any flavor of Jello that you’d like. This summer dessert is fun to make and easily change the flavor.
Adding fresh peaches to the top of this no bake peach pie makes for a decadent dessert cuisine. When it’s peach season, choose peaches that smell sweet and are ripe and ready to slice. Ripe peaches should have a little “give” to them when you squeeze, but not too much. You can then choose to peel the peaches or not and add them to the very top of your fresh peach pie.
If you want to make a no bake graham cracker crust, it’s really simple to do. All you need to do to make a homemade crust is mash some graham crackers to make graham cracker crumbs, add a bit of melted butter and a tad bit of sugar, and then mix. Once mixed, press the crust into the pie plate and put it into the fridge to firm up. You can then add the pie filling once the crust is ready.
If you want to add this peach pie recipe to the freezer for later, you can. Since you don’t have to cook anything, you can use the prep time to make this pie and then cover it to place it in the freezer. Pies stay fresh in the freezer for up to 3 months. When you are ready to serve and enjoy this easy peach pie recipe, you can move it to your fridge and let it thaw.
Peach Jello Pie
- 3 oz. peach Jello mix
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1-2 cups ice cubes
- 8 oz. cool whip
- 6 oz. shortbread pie crust
- sliced can or fresh peaches
- whipped cream
- In a small saucepan bring 2/3 cup water to a boil.
- Stir Peach Jello Mix into boiling water until fully dissolved.
- Place 2 cups ice into a large mixing bowl.
- Pour Jello mixture over ice and stir until it thickens.
- Remove any extra pieces of ice that have not melted.
- Whisk Cool Whip into Jello until smooth.
- Pour mixture into Shortbread crust.
- Refrigerate a minimum of 4 hours.
- Serve cold with whipped cream, if desired.
- If you want to add this peach pie recipe to the freezer for later, you can. Since you don’t have to cook anything, you can use the prep time to make this pie and then cover it to place it in the freezer. Pies stay fresh in the freezer for up to 3 months. When you are ready to serve and enjoy this easy peach pie recipe, you can move it to your fridge and let it thaw.
- If you want to make a no bake graham cracker crust, it’s really simple to do. All you need to do to make a homemade crust is mash some graham crackers to make graham cracker crumbs, add a bit of melted butter and a tad bit of sugar, and then mix. Once mixed, press the crust into the pie plate and put it into the fridge to firm up. You can then add the pie filling once the crust is ready.
Nutrition info is auto-generated. This information is an estimate; if you are on a special diet, please use your own calculations.