Cream Cheese Pie is creamier than a cheese cake and a favorite dessert of my family!
For years my husband hosted an Oregon duck game party that consisted of prime rib, cheesy potatoes, and this pie. One of the wives of his friends made this pie every year and she gave me the recipe. This pie is not as dense as a cheesecake, creamier, and has just the right amount of sweetness. I prebake the crust so it’s nice and crisp.
Will you try this pie! It’s really that good, I need to make time to make it more often. Enjoy!
Cream Cheese Pie
For the Crust:
- 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 1/3 cup salted butter, melted
For the filling:
- 24 oz. cream cheese, room temprature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1 tsp. vanilla
Pie Pan Size:
- 10 inch, though a 9 inch will work in a pinch
Make the crust:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. In a small bowl mix the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Add this mixture into a 10 inch pie pan. Pat down with your hands or the bottom of a drinking glass. Place in oven for 5-7 minutes or until slightly browned. Won’t take long.
- After the pie shell is done cooking remove from oven onto cooling sheet or pot holder and lower the oven temperature to 250 degrees.
- In a large bowl add the cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla. Blend together with a hand mixer or a stand mixer with the blade attachement. Blend for 2-3 minutes until fluffy and combined.
- Pour the filling into the prepared pie crust. Smooth out the filling with a spatula. Place in the 250 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- When the baking time is done place on a cooling rack in the fridge for at least 4 hours. Serve and enjoy. Keep refrigerated. Serve with desired topping, though no topping is really needed.
How to Video:
Nutrition info is auto-generated. This information is an estimate; if you are on a special diet, please use your own calculations.